Dying He destroyed our death; Rising He restored our life!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who
believe in you, hear us as we ask
your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your
Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
Please Remember in Your Prayers ...
For Healing and Special Intentions:
Good of the order:
· Jim Carlston, Leroy’s son, who is recovering from successful surgery.
· Barb Langlois, Richard’s wife, who is recovering from surgery.
· Tom Powers recovery from carpal tunnel and shoulder surgery.
· Larry Covell’s wife who is really in a fight with her illness.
· Ron Chandonnet who is recovering from back surgery.
· Dave Kostecki for continued healing from surgery. Dave is also doing much better.
· Josh Bisson for his health issues. He is doing a little better, but still needs prayers
· Joe Gawron’s wife as she recovers from back surgery.
· Also for Joe Gawron as he recovers from his surgery.
· Roman Winkler as he goes through the aging process.
· Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
If you know of anyone who needs the "Power of Prayer",
please E-mail the Grand Knight Pat Galla or Denny Chandonnet