Dying He destroyed our death; Rising He restored our life!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who
believe in you, hear us as we ask
your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your
Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
Please Remember in Your Prayers ...
For Healing and Special Intentions:
Good of the order:
· Repose of the soul of Gail Chandonnet, Ron's wife, who passed away last month.
· Tim Flahive as he recovers from heart surgery.
· Charlie Sechen for health issues and recovery.
· Bill Larson who is still hospitalized recovering from a blood clot in his leg.
· William Snyder for healing of his leg. He is getting better, but still can use the prayers.
· Marty Oosdyke, Chip's wife, is in need of our prayers, suffering with a bad case of shingles.
· Dan Cooper who is battling health issues
· Our neighbor and owner of Jordan’s Auto who is going through health issues
· Larry Covell’s wife who is really in a fight with her illness.
· Tom Powers as he goes through health issues. Also his wife Cathy who is having health issues.
· Joe Gawron’s wife as she recovers from back surgery.
· Josh Bisson as he continues his heart issues.
· Roman Winkler as he goes through the aging process.
· Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
If you know of anyone who needs the "Power of Prayer",
please E-mail the Grand Knight Pat Galla or Denny Chandonnet