Dying He destroyed our death; Rising He restored our life!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who
believe in you, hear us as we ask
your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your
Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
Please Remember in Your Prayers ...
For Healing and Special Intentions:
Good of the order:
· For the repose of the soul of Jerome “Jerry” Blais, may God welcome Jerry into his heavenly home.
· Jay Vandevoorde who had shoulder surgery and will be out of commission for 4-6 weeks
· Dan Cooper who is battling health issues. Our neighbor and owner of Jordan’s Auto who is going through health issues
· Kelly Powers who is having some health issues.
· Marty Oosdyke, Chip's wife. She is in need of our prayers because she is suffering with a bad case of shingles
· Larry Covell’s wife who is really in a fight with her illness.
· Ron Chandonnet who recently had a procedure for an abdominal aneurism.
· Prayers for Gail Chandonnet, Ron's wife, who is going through health issues.
· Tom Powers as he goes through health issues. Also his wife Cathy who is having health issues.
· Joe Gawron’s wife as she recovers from back surgery.
· Josh Bisson as he continues his heart issues.
· John Springstead as he is in need of our prayers.
· Roman Winkler as he goes through the aging process.
· Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
If you know of anyone who needs the "Power of Prayer",
please E-mail the Grand Knight Pat Galla or Denny Chandonnet