Dying He destroyed our death; Rising He restored our life!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who
believe in you, hear us as we ask
your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your
Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
Please Remember in Your Prayers ...
For Healing and Special Intentions:
Good of the order:
· Brother John Labash who needs prayers for a hip replacement and pneumonia recovery
· Brother Ronald Wolff, may he rest in the heavenly kingdom, he passed on July 23rd at the age of 85. Please pray for the repose of his soul and for his family as they grieve this loss.
· Prayers for the repose of the soul of Christine VanAelst. May she rest in the arms of our Savior. Also for Dave and the family as they go through this trying time
· Larry Covell’s wife who is really in a fight with her illness.
· Ron Chandonnet who is struggling with hip pain.
· Leah Ryznar, for her fight against cancer. Leah is the daughter-in-law of Joe & Kitty Ryzner. Also prayers for her husband JD and their two children as they go through this struggle
· Dave Kostecki for continued healing from surgery. Dave is also doing much better.
· Josh Bisson for his health issues. He is doing a little better, but still needs prayers
· Joe Gawron’s wife as she recovers from back surgery. And for Joe as he has a serious tumor, which is causing other health issues.
· Ed Hodges is doing much better, but still needs prayers for his condition.
· Roman Winkler as he goes through the aging process.
· Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
If you know of anyone who needs the "Power of Prayer",
please E-mail the Grand Knight Pat Galla or Denny Chandonnet