DYING HE DESTROYED OUR DEATH;
RISING HE RESTORED OUR LIFE!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we ask your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
PLEASE REMEMBER IN YOUR PRAYERS …
Good of the order:
For all our Brothers and Friends who currently have the COVID-19 virus and thanksgiving for those who have made it through this disease. Also, for the swift distribution of the vaccine.
- Lyle Robbins, for the repose of his soul and a life in heaven. Prayers for his wife Nancy.
- Kirk Antekeier’s wife Barb who is at home recovering from a broken heel.
- Tom Shlaffer, prayers for healing from a diving accident.
- Prayers for Marsha Vanlente, Brother John Shepherd’s life partner, who is home recovering from a recent stroke.
- Baby Luke Lee, Ron Hower’s grandson, thanksgiving for the positive results of his latest tests.
- Pat McKeown’s Mother, Shirley, who is dealing with cancer.
- Patti Cereska, Dave’s wife, who has been diagnosed with cancer, pray for healing.
- Paul Price who is in recovery mode now, keep him in your prayers.
- Steve Hoffman who had a stroke recently and is in need of God’s healing power. Prayers for Steve and family.
- Tim Flahive, who is still in need of our prayers to find a solution to his issues.
- Manuel Cisneros needs prayers, diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, prayers for his chemo and radiation treatments.
- Larry Covell’s wife as she is getting progressively worse with her illness.
- Tyce, Steve & Pam DeWall’s, son-in-law, has been diagnosed with stage 4 Thymoma Lung Cancer. He and Andrea have a 9-year-old daughter and live in Florida. Please send up your prayers.
- Frank Cereska for health issues.
- Molly Delong who is on the road to recovery.
- John Devoursney who is having health issues.
- Joe Gawron’s wife as she is still recovering from back surgery. Also for Joe who is having health issues.
- Dan Cooper who is battling health issues
Prayers that we will soon be able to get back to our churches and celebrate as one together again.
Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.