DYING HE DESTROYED OUR DEATH;
RISING HE RESTORED OUR LIFE!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we ask your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
PLEASE REMEMBER IN YOUR PRAYERS …
Good of the order:
For all our Brothers and Friends who currently have the COVID-19 virus and thanksgiving for those who have made it through this disease. Also, for the swift distribution of the vaccine.
- Steve & Pam DeWall’s, son-in-law, Tyce — passed away on March 19th – repose of the soul.
- Tom Shlaffer — healing from a diving accident.
- Pat McKeown’s brother, Mike — hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Brian McLay — foot surgery. And for Peggy who will have to care for him.
- Kirk Antekeier’s wife, Barb — recovering from a broken heel.
- Brother John Shepherd’s life partner, Marsha Vanlente,– home recovering from a recent stroke.
- Baby Luke Lee, Ron Hower’s grandson — MRI on March 29th shows no signs of any recurring tumors. Will slowly reduce the chemo meds. The Hower and Lee family thank you for praying for this tough little kid!
- Pat McKeown’s Mother, Shirley — dealing with cancer.
- Dave Cereska’s wife, Patti Ceresk — diagnosed with cancer.
- Paul Price — in recovery mode now.
- Steve Hoffman — had a stroke recently and is in need of God’s healing power.
- Tim Flahive — still in need of our prayers to find a solution to his issues.
- Manuel Cisneros — diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, prayers for his chemo and radiation treatments.
- Larry Covell’s wife a– getting progressively worse with her illness.
- Tyce, Steve & Pam DeWall’s, son-in-law — diagnosed with stage 4 Thymoma Lung Cancer. He and Andrea have a 9-year-old daughter and live in Florida. Please send up your prayers.
- John Devoursney — health issues.
- Joe Gawron’s wife — recovering from back surgery. Also for Joe who is having health issues.
- Dan Cooper — battling health issues.
- Frank Cereska — health issues.
Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.