DYING HE DESTROYED OUR DEATH;
RISING HE RESTORED OUR LIFE!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we ask your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
PLEASE REMEMBER IN YOUR PRAYERS …
Good of the order:
- Kirk Antekeier’s wife Barb who is at home recovering from a broken heel.
- Tom Shlaffer, prayers for healing from a diving accident.
- Lyle Robbins is having another lung biopsy on a tumor
- Prayers for Marsha Vanlente, Brother John Shepherd’s life partner, who is home recovering from a recent stroke.
- Baby Luke Lee, Ron Hower’s grandson, his last MRI was clear, but still needs our prayers.
- Pat McKeown’s Mother, Shirley, who is dealing with cancer.
- Patti Cereska, Dave’s wife, who has been diagnosed with cancer, pray for healing.
- Steve Hoffman who had a stroke recently and is in need of God’s healing power. Prayers for Steve and family.
- Manuel Cisneros needs prayers, diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, prayers for his chemo and radiation treatments.
- Lee Smrcina Sr. is back home now, but needs in-home care.
- Tim Flahive, who is bedridden most of the day with a pinched nerve, and needs a walker to get around. He is seeing a neurosurgeon this month
- Larry Covell’s wife as she is getting progressively worse with her illness.
- Tyce, Steve & Pam DeWall’s, son-in-law, has been diagnosed with stage 4 Thymoma Lung Cancer. He and Andrea have a 9-year-old daughter and live in Florida. Please send up your prayers.
- Frank Cereska for health issues.
- Molly Delong who is on the road to recovery from surgery, Bob tells me she is doing better.
- John Devoursney who is having health issues.
- Joe Gawron’s wife as she is still recovering from back surgery. Also for Joe who is having health issues.
- Dan Cooper who is battling health issues
Prayers for the end to this Corona virus and we will be able to get back to our churches and celebrate again.
Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.