DYING HE DESTROYED OUR DEATH;
RISING HE RESTORED OUR LIFE!
All-powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we ask your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
PLEASE REMEMBER IN YOUR PRAYERS…
- Robert “Bob” Kent – repose of the soul. Passed April 13th.
- Jerry Mayette and his wife Carol – repose of the souls. Passed April 11th, and March 5th, respectively.
- Ron Hower’s wife, Julie — suffered a mini-stroke but doing much better.
- Jerry Rackiewicz — had shoulder repair surgery.
- Don Carlston — still in need of prayers.
- Jim Benedict — aging issues. For Mary Lou as well.
- Brad King — ankle damage from an auto accident – recovering.
- Jerry McKenzie — in remission and holding his own.
- Tim Flahive — Doing well with his new prosthetic leg.
- Steve Hoffman — had a stroke recently and is in need of God’s healing power.
- Joe Gawron — doing better.
- Ron Hower’s grandson, Luke Lee — prayers for a continuing clean bill of health.
- Larry Covell’s wife — getting progressively worse with her illness.
- John Devoursney — health issues.
Prayers for the Ukrainian people and that God may soften the heart of Russia. Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
If you know of anyone who needs the “Power of Prayer”, Please E-mail or contact Grand Knight Matt Carlton or Denny Chandonnet