DYING HE DESTROYED OUR DEATH;
RISING HE RESTORED OUR LIFE!
All-powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we ask your loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in your Church and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.
PLEASE REMEMBER IN YOUR PRAYERS …
Good of the order:
Thanksgiving that this COVID-19 virus is on the downward trend and that continues. Special prayers for those still suffering. And the swift distribution of the vaccine.
- Bryan Mclay’s wife, Peggy — repose of the soul.
- Dan Tejchma’s wife, Mary — repose of the soul.
- Ron & Larry Friday’s sister, Cheryl — repose of the soul.
- Tim Flahive — upcoming amputation – for healing.
- Joe Egeler — recently diagnosed with A-Fib.
- Nick Mason — healing from pulmonary embolism surgery.
- Pat Goresch — recovering from back surgery.
- Frank Cereska — had a serious stroke and needs healing.
- Tom Shlaffer — healing from a diving accident.
- Steve Hoffman — had a stroke recently and is in need of God’s healing power.
- Pat McKeown’s Mother, Shirley — dealing with cancer.
- Paul Price — in recovery mode now.
- Manuel Cisneros — diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, prayers for his chemo and radiation treatments.
- Larry Covell’s wife — getting progressively worse with her illness.
- John Devoursney — health issues.
- Joe Gawron’s wife — recovering from back surgery. Also for Joe who is having health issues.
- Dan Cooper — battling health issues.
Prayers that we will soon be able to get back to our churches and celebrate as one together again. Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
If you know of anyone who needs the “Power of Prayer”, Please E-mail or contact Grand Knight Matt Carlton or Denny Chandonnet